Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Leather Work

I got a new bike at the end of last year, a 2007 Kawasaki Mean Streak:
So now I have been adding leather to it (the pick in my title was my Drifter, I had done enough so it was time to move on.  I'll do a new titlebar photo soon).  I did a seat over the winter which changed the look a bit as well as the backrest.



I have a toolbag ready for it also, but I need to relocate the rectifier (done while getting photo's ready ;):

I also did a fender bib to cover over where the old pilon seat was:



My latest work is a little bag for the bars.  I had a lot of ideas bouncing around but decided to go simple, and quick as I don't plan to have it on all the time.  No photo yet, Once it is done I'll get one up.

But she is starting to look a bit different...

 
Leatherwork lets me relax when I can't ride....  with the rain lately that has been often this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment