Saturday, July 13, 2013

hot days

hey,

so I haven't posted because I've been riding :).  Well at least to work an back, the weather in Ottawa has hit it's normal hot as hell in July!  But I've been stuck inside working for a tech company that just doesn't care about it's employees....

I was out on the range last weekend, 11/11 students passed (small class), we had temps of about 32c on saturday and then sunday 28c but the rain came which just made it hot and sticky (high humidity in Ottawa).  The students were great, we had one with heat stroke saturday (keep the fluids up people especially if you have all/most of your gear on), but she kept going and passed on the sunday.

Well it's saturday and you know what that means... right, back to the office, man I need a new job, one is in my sights, wish me luck.

I'll keep riding, even if it is only to work and back, funny how it takes about 15 min to get into the office in the morning but an hour to get home :).

Paws

1 comment: